Friday, May 21, 2010

Exciting News!!

I have to admit I was a little worried about finances for the trip for Ghana. I have been praying everyday keeping myself from doubting, knowing God is so faithful! Well of course God is faithful! As I came home I came to find out that I have enough money contributed from the body to buy my ticket to Ghana! I am blown away! I am not financially set for the trip yet, but it was an encouraging start! :) I should be buying my ticket hopefully today or in the next few days! YAY!

I have also got word that I will have a job this summer as a nanny and will probably pick up some odd jobs on the side. Everything seems to be falling into place and I am relieved! :) Lesson that needs to be learned over and OVER for us as believers! GOD IS faithful! No need to worry about your plans, God has them already figured out! All we have to do is walk with Him everyday and He will make His will clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment